Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
- One of the primary advantages of the Website is educating you about the process and requirements of the Singapore authority. The Website provides a user-friendly, automated "do-it yourself" software solution that guides you through the application preparation process based upon your specific direction.The payment received by the Company is in exchange for the use of this Service.
- The Company is NOT a Government Agency. Further, the Company is NOT a law firm and neither Company nor any of its employees provide legal services or legal advice. Further, no representations or warranties, express or implied, are given regarding the legal or other consequences resulting from your use of the Services. As such, this Website is not intended to create any attorney-client relationship, and by using this Website no attorney-client relationship will be created with Company. Instead, you are representing yourself in any legal matter you undertake through the Website's Services. If you have specific or unique problems which are complex or require legal advice, please consult a licensed attorney.
- By accessing the Website and using the Service in any way, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms of these Terms. In addition, when using the Website and the Service, you agree to abide by any applicable posted guidelines for all of Company's services, which may change from time to time, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.Should you object to any of the terms or conditions of these Terms, any guidelines, or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with Company or the Website in any way, you should immediately discontinue use of the Website.
- YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THIS SERVICE YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
- It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms. Nevertheless, Company reserves the right, at any time, to change the Terms by publishing notice of such changes on the Website. Any use of the Services by you after Company's publication of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of these Terms, as modified. You agree that Company is permitted to access and use any other information provided by you to perform the Service and, if necessary, to access such information to obtain contact information in order to provide notifications relating to the Service provided to you by the Company.
- When you visit the Website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on the Website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- Except as permitted, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on the Website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on the Website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- The Website is being updated and improved on an ongoing basis. The Company reserve the right at any time without notice to revise the content of the Website, including the services offered by us (temporarily or permanently) and the terms and conditions. The current version of our terms and conditions will be posted on our site and by continuing to use our site you will signify that you agree to be bound by those terms and conditions as amended from time to time. You agree to check to see if any changes have been made to the terms each time you visit the Site or purchase products or services from it.
- This Website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- You may link our website only with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on our website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
Price and Payment
- The prices payable for services that you order are set out the Website. The Company reserve the right to vary these prices from time to time and post such changes on the Website.
- Payment will be made by credit card, cheque or bank transfer using the procedure set out on the Website at the time of ordering. The price of services you order will be confirmed at the time of the request.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once they have been placed. To the full extent permitted by law, our fees are non-refundable and you are responsible for paying them when they are due. If you do not, we may not maintain your information on the Register of Companies until payment has been received in full. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms.
- All orders that you place through the Website are deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the products or services that we supply subject to these Terms and are subject to acceptance of the order by ourselves. We may chose not to accept any order without providing a reason.
- You are presented with a range of choices during the ordering process. It is your responsibility to ensure that you read and understand these choices before you proceed with any purchase. Please contact us during usual Singapore office hours if you are unsure about anything before you proceed with a purchase (please note that while we endeavour to respond to enquiries promptly, we cannot guarantee to do so. It remains your responsibility to take advice about the product you intend to order before the order is placed)
- Time is not critical for the performance of the services. We will use our reasonable endeavours to meet the time estimates given on our site but these remain estimates and in particular we accept no responsibility for delay caused by third parties or for reasons outside our control (such as the unavailability of the world wide web or for computer systems or telecommunications failure or ACRA system failure)
- We are not obliged to accept any request or to continue to perform any service. We reserve the right to reject any request or to discontinue the performance of any service without liability.
Termination of Access
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny users access to our site or any part of our site without notice and without providing any reason, and to decline to provide the service to any user that is in breach of the terms and conditions.
- No waiver by us (whether express or implied) in enforcing any of our rights shall prejudice our right to enforce such rights in the future
- We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the information you supply us. We provide our service based on the information you supply us, and the responsibility for that information is solely yours. Additional charges will apply to add, remove, change, or amend the information supplied to us.
- We take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- You acknowledge that the Company may establish limits concerning use of the Service and reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, including but not limited to the Website's content, functionality or hours of availability, the equipment needed for its access or use, or its pricing. Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- You acknowledge that the Company is not responsible for any rejection of your application due to your failure to timely or properly file your application.
- You acknowledge that the Company is not responsible for any denial of your application due to your underlying ineligibility.
- You acknowledge that any of the foregoing Limitations on Service will not be cause for a refund for Services.
- Temporary service interruptions may occur and processing of your order may be delayed due to factors outside of our control.
Disclaimers of WarrantiesWITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALTIY OF THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. COMPANY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE WEBSITE'S MATERIALS. THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" OR "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEBSITE'S MATERIALS. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE WEBSITE, OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE WEBSITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE. COMPANY MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE.
Limitations of LiabilityUNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY, OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE WEBSITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE WEBSITE.THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IndemnityYou agree to indemnify and hold Company, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, attorneys, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service and/or the Website, your violation of the Terms, or your breach of any of the representations and warranties herein.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Singapore and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.