Contact Us

S Pass

At VOPlus, we provide work permit application services for individuals and businesses. Whether you are a foreigner trying to obtain a work pass in Singapore or a company looking to outsource work pass application, we have the right solution for you.

people around a passport and money graphic

S Pass Application

S Pass Application

  • Earn a fixed monthly salary of at least $2,400. The salary should reflect work experience. Older, more experienced applicants need higher salaries to qualify.
  • Have a degree or diploma. May consider technical certificates, such as courses for qualified technicians or specialists. The certification should require at least 1 year of full-time study.
  • Have relevant work experience.
  • Company is required to meet the quota requirement.

Application for an S Pass is open to all nationalities.


Submit Document

  • Authorisation form.
  • Declaration of the business activity (MOM).
  • Duly completed application form.
  • A copy of personal particulars page of the passport If the name on the passport is different from the other documents, please provide one of the following:
    • Explanation letter and supporting documents, e.g. deed poll.
    • An affidavit.
  • Educational certificates, e.g. degree certificate. You need additional documents:
    • India: Full set of transcripts or marksheets, indicating the college the candidate attended.
    • China: Verification proof for diploma and above qualifications from any of these sources:
      • For diploma: An Online Verification Report of Higher Education Qualification Certificate from China Higher Education Student Information and Career Center (CHSI).
      • For degree and above: China Academic Degrees & Graduate Education Information (CDGDC).
      • Global verification agency, e.g. Dataflow and Risk Management Intelligence (RMI).
Document graphic

S Pass Application

Upon your inquiry, we will provide the following within 1 working day :

  • Check on applicant's eligibility.
  • Price quotation.

Upon confirmation of your eligibility and acceptance of quotation, we will require the documents listed in step 3 from you, depending on the type of pass you are applying for.

Upon checking and finalising all requested documents, we will proceed your work pass through the online application process:

  • A draft copy of the work pass application will be sent to you for confirmation.
  • Most applications will take 3 weeks for processing upon submission to MOM.

  • Once the work pass application is approved, you will receive an In-Principle Approval (IPA) letter from us, which serves as a pre-approved single-entry visa for the applicant to enter Singapore.
  • This IPA letter is valid for 6 months for the applicant to come to Singapore and get the pass issued. It also states whether the candidate needs to go for a medical examination, which can be done after arrival in Singapore.
Note: Rejected Application
  • If your application is rejected, you have 3 months to appeal. We will assist you in appealing your application by addressing the reasons for rejection.
  • Appeals take at least 3 weeks or longer.

  • Pass issuance has to be completed within 6 months of In-Principle Approval.
  • Candidate must be in Singapore to process the pass issuance.

Employer has to buy medical insurance for the pass holder,before the card issuance.

  • The insurance coverage must be at least $15,000 per year and cover inpatient care and day surgery
    • Name of insurer.
    • Insurance policy number.
    • Insurance policy commencement date.
    • Insurance policy expiry date.
  • Information on the insurance details.

Documents required for Pass Issuance:

  • Details of applicant’s passport.
  • Details of applicant’s current short-term visit pass or immigration pass.
  • Applicant’s residential address in Singapore (preferably).
  • Disembarkation/Embarkation Card (Immigration White Card).
  • Completed Medical Examination Form or Health Declaration Form.
  • Completed Declaration Form attached with the Candidate’s In-Principle Approval Letter.
  • When the pass is issued, you will receive the Notification Letter.
  • The Notification Letter allows the applicant to start work and travel in and out of Singapore while waiting for the pass card.
  • The Notification Letter will state if the applicant needs to have the fingerprints registered and photo taken at MOM.
  • The letter is valid for 1 month from the date of issue.
  • First-time applicant or those whose last registration was more than 5 years ago will need to go to MOM for registration of fingerprints (within 2 weeks after the pass is issued, if required).
  • For registration, appointment must be made at the Employment Pass Services Centre (EPSC). Applicant has to register within 2 weeks after the pass is issued.


Documents required for Appointments:

  • Original passport.
  • Appointment Letter.
  • Notification Letter.
  • Documents listed in the IPA letter and Notification Letter.
  • MOM will deliver the card to us in 4 working days upon registration/document verification.
  • We will notify you to come down to our office for card collection.
  • Pass holders who have a fixed monthly salary of at least $6,000, are eligible for a Dependant's Pass for their spouse and children..
  • Application to renew a work pass should be made at least 6 months before the pass expires.

Note :

  • Remember to apply for renewal early. Renewing early does not mean that you'll lose the remaining days in your current pass. The duration of the renewed pass will start when the current pass expires.
  • If you miss the deadline, you must apply for a new pass.
  • Within 1 week after the last day of notice OR.
  • 1 day after the S Pass expires.

Note :

  • If the pass holder has left singapore permanently, you must cancel the S Pass within one week from the pass holder's departure date.
  • When the S Pass is cancelled, all related Dependant's Passes, Long Term Visit Passes and Work Permits will also be cancelled.

Pass holders or employers must notify MOM immediately of the following:

  • Change in pass holder’s salary.
  • Change in company name or financial information.
  • Change in company address.
  • Change in business entity.
  • If a pass holder is transferred to a related company.
  • Change in pass holder’s occupation.
  • If a pass holder has gone missing.
  • Change in pass holder’s residential address.
  • Change in pass holder’s personal particulars.

Got any questions ? Send us your enquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible. Contact Us

Check testimonials from
our satisfied clients

Have any questions?
Write to us

Contact US
Live Chat

Mon -Fri

8am to 8pm (GMT+8)