Entrepreneur Pass Application
Entrepreneur Pass Application
- EntrePass is open to all nationalities
Have started, or intend to start, a private limited company registered
- If registered, the company must be less than 6 months old on the
date you apply
- If not registered, you can do so after you know the outcome of
Meet any of the following innovative criteria for application as an
entrepreneur, innovator or investor
(Do not need to meet all of the criteria for each respective
profile or type, but having more qualifications would help your
- Has funding from a government-recognised VC or business angel
- Is an incubatee at a government-recognised incubator or
- Has business network and entrepreneurial track record
Holds an intellectual property
Has a research collaboration with an IHL or research institute
- Has extraordinary achievements in key areas of expertise
Has investment track record
Select Packages / Services
Employment Pass +
Dependent Pass (Complimentary) Package
Entrepreneur Pass Application
Upon your inquiry, we will
provide the following
within 1 working day :
Check on applicant's eligibility
- Price quotation
Upon confirmation of your eligibility
and acceptance of quotation, we will require the
documents listed in step 3 from you, depending on
the type of pass you are applying for.
Upon checking and finalising all
requested documents, we will proceed your work pass
through the online application process:
- A draft copy of the work pass application
will be sent to you for confirmation.
- Most applications will take 8 weeks for
processing upon submission to MOM.
- Once the work pass application is approved,
you will receive an In-Principle Approval
(IPA) letter from us, which serves as a
pre-approved single-entry visa for the
applicant to enter Singapore.
- This IPA letter is valid for 6 months for
the applicant to come to Singapore and get
the pass issued. It also states whether the
candidate needs to go for a medical
examination, which can be done after arrival
Note : Rejected Application
You should include documents th at will support your
appeal, for example :
- Business plan
- Financial statements or projections.
- Contracts secured.
- Testimonials or certificates not submitted
durian the initial application.
It will take 6 weeks or more to review the appeal.
Some cases may take more time .
- Pass issuance has to be completed within 6
months of In-Principle Approval.
- Candidate must be in Singapore to process the
Documents required for Pass
- Details of applicant’s passport.
- Details of applicant’s current short-term visit
pass or immigration pass.
- Applicant’s residential address in Singapore
- Disembarkation/Embarkation Card (Immigration
- Completed Medical Examination Form or Health
- Completed Declaration Form attached with the
Candidate’s In-Principle Approval Letter.
- When the pass is issued, you will receive the
- The Notification Letter allows the applicant to
start work and travel in and out of Singapore
while waiting for the pass card.
- The Notification Letter will state if the
applicant needs to have the fingerprints
registered and photo taken at MOM.
- The letter is valid for 1 month from the date of
- First-time applicant or those whose last
registration was more than 5 years ago will need
to go to MOM for registration of fingerprints
(within 2 weeks after the pass is issued, if
- For registration, appointment must be made at
the Employment Pass Services Centre (EPSC).
Applicant has to register within 2 weeks after
the pass is issued.
Documents required for
- Original passport.
- Appointment Letter .
- Notification Letter.
- Documents listed in the IPA letter and
- MOM will deliver the card to us in 4 working
days upon registration/document verification.
- We will notify you to come down to our office
for card collection.
- Within 1 week after your business has been
- You will need to pay your outstanding income tax
and seek tax clearance from the Inland Revenue
Authority of singapore (IRAS) at least one month
before you leave the job.
If you have left Singapore permanently, you must cancel
the pass within one week from your departure date.
All related Dependant's Passes, Long Term Visit
Passes and their Letter of Consent and Work
Permit will also be cancelled.
Pass holders or employers must notify MOM immediately
of the following:
- Change in pass holder’s salary.
- Change in company name or financial information.
- Change in company address.
- Change in business entity.
- If a pass holder is transferred to a related
- Change in pass holder’s occupation.
- If a pass holder has gone missing.
- Change in pass holder’s residential address.
- Change in pass holder’s personal particulars.
Check testimonials from
our satisfied clients
Yes! Service very good and prompt!
Had everything done in 30 minutes!
Director, RAHMAN KARIM & KARIM PTE LTD
All good and easy. Advice was always helpful & calls returned quickly
Logan Matthew Robert
Director, MATT LOGAN AND ASSOCIATES PTE LTD
I am very satisfied with the consultant’s service. They have helped me providing
me of clear and accurate information from basics on how to set up my business in
Singapore. I am a foreigner and to me this seems almost impossible, so having
this opportunity via this service makes me very happy. Thank you.
Caroline Luz Olivares Walker
Director, SYNAPSIS CONSULTING PTE LTD
The consultant & the team were attentive, patient to understand each and every
request. Once, we had a more information necessary email, the team worked more
than 200% to make sure the documents get submitted properly. Absolute delighted
to have the visa process done from VOPlus. Thanks.
Chawathe Amol Snehadeep
Director, FOUNTAIN TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD
I have used many corporate secretary services and I must say VoPlus Consulting
offers the best service one can ever ask for. The consultants are all very
knowledgeable helpful. With VoPlus I can run my business without having to worry
about any statutory or compliance related matters.
CEO, PLUSMARGIN PTE. LTD
Check out some of our amazing resources